Updated: Mar 29
1 packet Green’s Vanilla Cupcake Mix
2 eggs 60g soft butter
600mL thickened cream
Coles Bake and Create Heart Sprinkles
12 cup muffin pan Piping bag
1. Prepare and bake cupcakes according to standard pack directions and set aside to cool completely.
2. Cut the tops off 12 strawberries and set aside.
3. To a small mixing bowl, add contents of icing mix sachet and 600ml thickened cream.
4. Mix using an electric mixer on medium, until soft peaks form.
5. Place prepared cream into a piping bag.
6. Cut a 2cm deep hole in the centre of each cupcakes.
7. Press a strawberry, pointed side down into cupcakes.
8. Pipe cream onto cupcakes and decorate with Heart Sprinkles.